Friday, December 16, 2011

Outing with darlings ♡



It's been awhile my beloved baby Yoona, my sister Hyunyee and I spent time together only for 3 of us. We met this Wednesday 14th of December for some chilling session and catching up. We had a lot of talk and we've planned for our Christmas party! Hope everything will go smooth and have fun together. My sister and Wonji are leaving to Aussie on 2013, so basically I have one more year to spend with them, and my best friend Yoona is going to Nottingham which is so far from me. But I'm so glad that at least we're both in Malaysia. Happy that she got in there yet so sad! But I'm gonna wish her luck and cheer her up when she needs me by her side no matter what she does and decides. I'm a big supporter baby, love you muah!



Cheese Macaronis that I've been craving for 2 weeks. Finally! ♡




Afternoon tea time w/ loves. ♡




With my forever love. I love you boo! ♡ 



Well, I guess that's all for this short post, and I'll be back soon! Loves. ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment